Last modified: April 1st, 2022
Hello, Nihao, assalamualaikum
In case you’re not familiar, SMAP is an sport community app that involves fun and easy way to navigate sport-related activities with the addition features of sport venue booking, sport coaches booking, sport match findings, events navigation right at the tip of your fingertip. Want to know where to play your favorite sport? Want to book your favorite sport venue facilities and coaches with convenience? Want to be involved in a specific sport community, create challenges and matches with friends? Want to notify nearby people to join your sport activites and receive real-time updates? We’ve got you covered! With SMAP, we provide you with all the functions ranging from navigating, booking, notifying you the latest sport related updates.
We’ve drafted these Terms and condition so you will know the rules that apply when using SMAP app or any of other products or services that link to these terms (we refer to these simply as “Our services” or “SMAP services”).
In order to use SMAP services, you must have accepted the terms and conditions in full. Do not continue using the SMAP services if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page. We recommend users to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our services. We have the rights to change, update, suspend our SMAP app services at anytime. Your continued use of the Platform after any such amendments, whether or not reviewed by you, shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such amendments. We do not guarantee that the content on our site is free from error or omissions but we will try our best 🙂 from our customer services.
1. Who can use these services
Anyone is allowed to create an account to use the service but must provide consent to the processing of your information in your country. By using the Services, you state that you can form a binding contract with SMAP and will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. If you wish to use the Services for businesses or commercial purposes please contact email@example.com.
2. Your Account
Your account have the ability to be both private and public account. However, users can search for your profile through your username. Remember: once the account is set to private, the only information that other users who have not follow your account can see are profile image, total followings and followers, description, gender, and state. If your account is public, then your username account will be totally visible to the SMAP community. Both public and private user account will be recommended to other user in the sport community in the nearby friend section. You can block / restrict other user account so the user will not be able to search and view your account availability.
Phone number and verification
You will need an active phone number to create an account. Verification of phone number is required to create an account to prevent account duplication. We do this by sending a text message with a verification code to the phone number entered when registering an account. Your SMAP account is tied to your phone number so make sure your phone number reamin valid in order to continue using SMAP services. Your phone number will be kept privately with us.
You can turn on notification to get updates when there is events nearby, sport promotions, when friends accept your request, when friends request to follow you, when you receive messages from friends and groups, when sport games are planned, nearby people ping sport activity location, app updates and sport news.
Once you have created your account, you will remain responsible for any activity that takes place on your SMAP account. Since creating a SMAP account doesn’t require a password, make sure to protect your phone with a strong password. Also, don’t give your phone to someone else if you don’t want them interacting with your account. If you suspect fraudulent use or hijacking of your account please inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to help you out as soon as possible.
3. Respect everyone
All users that is utilizing SMAP services should respects the rights of users by
- Not violating someone’s privacy, copyrights, publicity, trademark or other intellectual-property right;
- Not bullying, harassing, intimidating, defames, spamming other users in the community.
All users that is utilizing SMAP services should respects the rights of SMAP by
- use branding, logos, designs, photographs, videos, or any other materials used in our Services;
- copy, archive, download, upload, distribute, syndicate, broadcast, perform, display, make available, or otherwise use any portion of the Services or the content on the Services except as authorised in these Terms;
- use the Services, any tools provided by the Services, or any content on the Services for any commercial purposes without our consent.
By using SMAP services, you agree that:
- You will not involved our services with anything illegal or prohibited in these terms.
- You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
- You will not use the Services in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, affect negatively, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services.
- You will not post content involving pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech or incitement to violence.
- You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account without their permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
- All information which you provide is true and accurate under your consent.
- You will use the Platform and Service only for their intended and lawful purposes.
- You will keep account login details confidential.
- You will not try to interrupt or harm the SMAP platform or services in any way.
- You will not attempt to commercially exploit any part of the Platform without our permission, including without limitation to modify any of the Platform’s content in any way, or copy, reproduce, publicly display, distribute or otherwise use or communicate them for any commercial purpose without our permission.
- You will not use the SMAP to cause nuisance or behave in an inappropriate or disrespectful manner towards Courtsite, the Partner Centres or any third party.
- You will not copy or distribute any content from the Platform without written permission from SMAP;
- You will provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement.
- You agree that SMAP may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete.
- You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, SMAP has the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time without the need to provide notice.
- You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis.
- You agree to assume full responsibility and liability for all loss or damage suffered by yourself, SMAP or any other party as a result of your breach of this Agreement.
- You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
- You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
- You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- Any complaints between Partner Centers and Users must be taken up with each other directly.
- Your use of the Service is for your own sole personal use;
- You will not use the SMAP to cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience or make fake bookings;
The Service and the Platform may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of Internet and electronic communications including the device used by you or the Partner Centre being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning. SMAP is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
We’re relentlessly improving our Services and creating new ones all the time. This means that we may add or remove features, products, or functionalities, and we may also suspend or stop the Services altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time, and when we do, we will try to notify you beforehand—but this won’t always be possible.
If you have violated the terms we have mentioned above then we are allowed to terminate or ban your account.
4. Booking Process
SMAP app services allows you to place Bookings for Partner Centers’ sports facilities. SMAP does not own, sell or resell any of the Booking made and does not have control the Partner Centres or any services or offering that are provided by them. You understand that any Booking that you place shall be subject to the Partner Centre’s availability.
You agree that SMAP does not take part in any other activites apart from enabling you to view, book and pay for the Bookings. All dealings with the Partner Centers including terms and condition for Bookings is between you and the Partner Centre directly. The Partner Centre shall be solely responsible for any warranty in relation to the Bookings.
All Bookings placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed and final. You shall not be entitled to cancel a Booking after it is confirmed. If you cancel a Booking after it has been confirmed, you remain liable to pay the applicable Booking Fees in full.
- In order to make a complete booking for a sport venue location and sport coaches, you will have to follow all sport procedure mentioned until a receipt is issued with complete payment id and booking id.
- You will be assigned and handled by a third party during payment.
- All booking status and history will be recorded privately in the user profile section.
- All payment will be redirected and handled by a third party, STRIPE payment.
- Once payment is succeeded, booking details will be stored in the user app profile section and an email receipt will be sent to the registered user’s email address.
- Vouchers can be used in some payment transactions where it is valid in a certain duration of time with terms and condition applied.
- Prices are set by sport venue owners and sport coaches where we will not take responsible for the amount assigned.
- You should do double confirmation check for the amount paid for the booking and SMAP will not take responsible for any error transaction made.
6. Refund Policy
Transactions made in SMAP app are NOT refundable based on below term:
- Booking cancellation less than 24 hours before check-in time.
Transactions made in SMAP app are refundable based on below terms:
- Full refund of booking fees if booking cancellation at least 48 hours before check-in time.
- 50% refund of booking fees if booking cancellation more than 24 hours before check-in time.
- Refund of booking fees are subjected to a 3% processing fees
7. Data Privacy and Personal Data Protection
We try to keep the Services up and running and free of annoyances,. but we cannot promise that we will always succeed.
The Services are provided “as is” and “as available” and to the extent permitted by law without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, in particular implied warranties, conditions, or other terms relating to (i) merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, or (ii) arising from a course of dealing. In addition, while SMAP attempts to provide a good user experience, we do not represent or warrant that: (a) the Services will always be secure, error-free or timely; (b) the Services will always function without delays, disruption or imperfections; or (c) that any content or information you obtain through the Services will be timely or accurate.
SMAP and their affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content that you, another user, or a third party creates, uploads, posts, sends, receives, or stores on or through our Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, illegal, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate, none of which SMAP, nor their affiliates will be responsible for. Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit any responsibility we may have to remove content if so required by the law of the country where you live.
9. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about any content that appears on this site, please contact email@example.com
SMAP grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use and access the Platform to use the Service, subject to the terms of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by SMAP.
You shall not, in any way, do any of the following or attempt to do any of the following:
- license, sublicense, sell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available the Platform to any third party;
- modify or make derivative works based on the Platform;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, decrypt, derive, code or extract from the Platform;
- use any manual or automated program or script including web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second (i) to unduly burden or hinder the operation and/or performance of the Platform; (ii) to conduct data mining or scraping activities; or (iii) reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure of the Platform or its content;
- post, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Platform; or
- use the SMAP to (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including materials harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights; (iii) send material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Platform or the data contained therein; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform or its related software, systems or networks; (vi) impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person; or (vii) engage in any conduct that could possibly damage our reputation or amount to being disreputable.
11. Intellectual Property
SMAP shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Platform and by extension, the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Service.
You shall maintain in confidence all information and data relating to SMAP, its services, products, business affairs, marketing and promotion plans or other operations which are disclosed to you by or on behalf of SMAP (whether orally or in writing and whether before, on or after the date of this Agreement) or which are otherwise directly or indirectly acquired by you from Courtsite or created in the course of this Agreement. You shall further ensure that you only use such confidential information in order to use the Service, and shall not without SMAP’s prior written consent, disclose such information to any third party nor use it for any other purpose.
You agree that we may do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (i) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the SMAP Platform, or any portion of the Platform (including access to your account and/or the availability of any products or services), for any reason; (ii) to modify or change any applicable policies or terms; and (ii) to interrupt the operation of the Platform or any portion of the Platform (including access to your account and/or the availability of any products or services), as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes. We shall not be required to compensate you for any suspension or termination.